Out of consideration for all members equally, the Club’s cell phone policy is that cellular phone use will be allowed on a restrictive basis at the Manitoba Club;
- The discretional use of cellular phones will be permitted in private areas of the Club.
- Two phone booths are located on the first floor (under the Grand Staircase) and on the second floor (either side of the Oak Room entrance).
- Cellular phones should not ring on Club property. Please set on the vibrate mode, if an emergency call is pending.
- All cellular phones must be turned off before entering the Fort Garry Gate Dining Room, and during Club Events that are specifically for the members and guests.
- Silent messaging and email functions are acceptable in the foyer, lobby, Billiards Lounge and Buffalo Bistro.
- When using your cellular phone, please consider other Club members who are present, and use of cellular phones should be in private so as not to disturb other members.
- Common sense should prevail.