There is ample parking around the Manitoba Club, including:
- Complimentary parking in the Wawanesa Building parking lot (191 Broadway) after 4:30 p.m. on weekdays and anytime on weekends and holidays.
- Paid meter parking on Broadway (north and south sides of street) from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Complimentary parking on Broadway (north and south sides of street) after 5:30 p.m. and during weekends.
- Paid meter parking on the streets surrounding the Club throughout the day (Fort Street, Garry Street, Main Street).
- Paid and Valet parking at The Fort Garry Hotel.
- Paid underground parking at Fort Garry Place.
- Paid surface parking at Upper Fort Garry Provincial Park (corner of Assiniboine Avenue and Fort Street).
The map below shows the areas surrounding the Club from an aerial perspective. Click on the map to see a streetscape interactive view.
For more information regarding membership opportunities at the Manitoba Club, please contact Andraea Nickel, Member Services Co-ordinator by email or telephone (204-942-5438).