A Midsummer's Night Dream - Your Bonnycastle Garden Wedding
Our newest perfect wedding setting is downtown Winnipeg's only ground level outdoor ceremony and/or reception space. Twenty six hundred square feet of interlocking landscape stone, lush plantings, new fence details to ensure a private experience and the finest views of Upper Fort Garry Provincial Park make this venue one of the most unique in all of Winnipeg. The Garden is available to host wedding ceremonies of up to 160 people. Call or email through the link below for more information on downtown Winnipeg's finest outdoor wedding space. The perfect accompaniment to our historic and recently restored Grand Ballroom.
Manitoba Club Weddings ... It's time to treat yourself!
Close your eyes. Imagine walking down the aisle and into your future. We make dreams come true. One custom, perfectly planned, Manitoba Club wedding at a time.
The Manitoba Club can accommodate indoor or outdoor on-site ceremonies, receptions, dinners and dances for parties ranging in size from the most intimate up to 450 invited guests. When you reserve the Manitoba Club for your wedding it's the special touches that are most remembered; receiving each dinner course on the Club crested fine-bone china, the deep luster of our silver service flatware, and the beautiful bouquet of the wine emanating from our Riedel stemware.
Our Culinary Team, led by Executive Chef Albertino Costa, will prepare your menu selections from specially selected ingredients with the utmost care and respect for culinary traditions. The Service Team, led by Food and Beverage Manager Thomas Johnson and Catering Manager Bevis Lowe, will ensure flawless and unobtrusive service throughout your event. The Manitoba Club is committed to providing the highest quality food and beverage experience in the Province.
The Manitoba Club prides itself upon creating events of distinction that are truly memorable for you and your invited guests. If over 140 years of tradition and excellence are not enough, here are some more exceptional reasons to consider the Manitoba Club for your upcoming wedding:
- Stunning Grand Ballroom that is able to accommodate up to 250 guests for a traditional wedding reception or up to 450 guests for a marché style event.
- Fine bone china, silver service flatware, Riedel stemware - creating magazine quality place settings
- The finest of cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Albertino Costa
- Wine paired menus, or wine recommendations
- No bartender or staffing charges
- Fully accessible clubhouse facilities
- Complimentary parking in the Wawanesa Parking lot (located directly across the street from the Manitoba Club at 191 Broadway)
- Complimentary room at the Fort Garry Hotel on your wedding night (pending hotel availability)
- Preferred rates for decorating and planning services courtesy of Andrea Mancini, Lead Consultant, Soiree Event Planning
Our guiding principal is simple: create cherished memories for you and your guests.
For more information on hosting weddings at the Club please contact Stacie Nixon, WPIC, by email, to arrange for a tour of our world-class venue and discussion on how the Manitoba Club is your best choice of wedding venue.